• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 4 kilos pork tenderloins, trimmed
• 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
• 1/4 cup vegetable oil
• 2 teaspoons freshly floor black pepper
• 4 rosemary sprigs, leaves finely chopped
For the Apple, Walnut and Onion Relish:
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and diced into 1/4-inch cubes
• 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• Salt and freshly floor black pepper
• 1 teaspoon recent thyme leaves
• 1 teaspoon chopped recent sage
To make the pork: Mix the water, sugar and salt and stir till dissolved. Let cool to room temperature.
Place the tenderloins within the cooled brine and refrigerate for no less than 5 hours, or as much as 24 hours.
In a big bowl, mix the molasses, brown sugar, oil, salt, pepper and rosemary. Drain the pork tenderloins and add them to the marinade. Refrigerate for no less than 2 hours, or as much as 24 hours.
Preheat the grill to medium-high. Drain the tenderloins and pat dry.
Grill the pork, turning each jiffy to brown evenly, till an instant-read thermometer registers 145 levels. Switch to a slicing board, cowl with foil and let relaxation 5 minutes earlier than slicing.
In the meantime, make the relish: In a big skillet, warmth the oil over medium warmth. Add the apples, onion, walnuts and garlic and prepare dinner till the onions are tender. Stir within the thyme and sage, and season to style with salt and pepper. Serve with the pork.