Sunshine Coast Council
Because the Easter indulgence, moist climate and college vacation chaos involves an finish there’s no higher time to place your health first and select to maneuver with Wholesome Sunshine Coast’s new line-up of actions.
Thrilling new lessons have been added to the free and low price program together with active seniors (over-55s) on the Coolum Civic Centre and Little Mountain, plus circuit-style group fitness for over-45s at Baringa Group Centre and the Coolum Civic Centre. There’s additionally additional aquatic fitness in Nambour and community yoga in Maleny.
“As we rebuild our program’s schedule this 12 months, Pilates is model new to this dynamic and evolving program and shall be held each Thursday on the YMCA Caloundra,” Cr Regulation stated.
“We’re additionally happy to have partnered with Sunshine Coast Bushwalkers Inc. who will host 5 guided bushwalks from subsequent month so ebook a stroll now as locations are restricted.
“Now’s the perfect time to indicate your help for these actions that are run in a secure, supportive and pleasant setting. It’s by common participation and group help that these widespread applications can proceed to thrive.”
From subsequent week (19 April) outdoor fitness within the park shall be held on Wednesday mornings at Bokarina Village Park, whereas free group fitness at TAFE Qld, Mountain Creek, will kick-off once more on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
Not too long ago launched lessons have locations obtainable for brand new contributors, together with:
Mums with Bubs – Nambour Showgrounds on Tuesday mornings at 9.15am. Indoor/out of doors group health with Alison.
- Caloundra in YMCA corridor – Tuesdays 11.15am
- Caloundra Indoor Stadium – Wednesdays 8.15am
- Mooloolah on the All in One Health gymnasium – Tuesdays 8am
- Yandina Corridor with BodyPepper Health – Wednesdays 10.15am
- Mapleton at The Vary Group Health club – alternative of 4 weekly lessons
- Nambour Health club & Health Studio– Tuesdays 8.30am
- Beerwah Group Corridor with All in One Health – Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri at 8am
- NEW – Little Mountain Church buildings of Christ facility – Tuesdays at 9.15am
- NEW – Coolum Civic Centre – Tuesdays & Wednesdays at 11.30am
For any age and seniors who need a higher problem, lessons are perfect for folks returning to common train. Go at your personal tempo with skilled and supportive instructors.
- Nambour Showgrounds – Tuesday mornings at 10.45am (45 minutes) with Alison
- Lake Kawana/Birtinya – Wednesday afternoons at 5.15pm with Sue from Sofit